HORSES + MOM'S RETREAT
As parents, we set the tone for our children.
There are so many things you want to do and often other commitments and distractions call for your attention. And you unwillingly get frustrated and raise your voice in annoyance.
You don't mean to take it out on the kids, but it happens. Who knew parenting could be so hard! You know you 'should' respond calmly and yet it's easier said than done.
You just want your kids to be happy and healthy— you didn't realize it would be such a journey of self-exploration!
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Give so much of your energy to your children
- Crave more time for yourself
- Want to be more present and grateful
This one day retreat is a great opportunity for genuine, real and whole-hearted connection. You will have some time to reflect in nature among horses as well as hear stories from other like-minded women.
There are a series of reflective exercises that are facilitated by both Lynne Newman, occupational therapy and simplicity parenting family life coach and Jennifer Schramm, equine therapist.
Horses are mirrors to the soul (like our children) and cut through any internal noise, straight to your personal resistances and blocks. Scary I know! But being vulnerable is the way through. This experience is so unique and one that you must experience to understand!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
- Pre-retreat discovery form to help you outline your current challenges and simple desires, before we even get started
- A full day—where we will explore motherhood and life via reflective exercises, discussion & horse work
- Delicious snacks and lunch served for you— catered to special dietary needs
- A special stone to take home infused with the energy and insights of the day
- In King City, approximately 45 minutes north of the heart of Toronto (you will get all the details when you sign up)
- Pregnant women and moms of older children are all welcome. This really has to do with the pull to dig a bit deeper and be in circle with others. Will you answer the call?
2017 DATES: APRIL 22, june 9
Cost: $ 280 including tax
Location: King City, 40 minutes north of Toronto
Are you nervous around horses? NO horse or riding experience is necessary for this workshop. It is completely safe. You come as you are— open and willing to try something new. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. There is some sharing and self-reflection in circle and then exercises with the horses are done on the ground, and the lessons learned are transferable, so they can be immediately integrated into your daily life.
The facilities include an indoor meeting area where the session begins. The work with the horses is then conducted outside in nature. Sessions are held rain or shine.
For more info email: email@example.com