The Sound Of Silence - A One-Day Silent Nature Retreat
Take a break from the noise and everyday demands and join me and the horses for a 1-day restorative silent retreat. Surrounded by the sounds of nature, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Open your senses and connect with your non-verbal self
- Take a walking meditation through the picturesque grounds
- Practice Wu Wei with the horses (the art of non-action in Taoism)
- Enjoy a nourishing lunch
- and more…
Experience what it’s like to not use your voice for the day. What can you hear when the external noise is quieted? What has your heart been trying to tell you? Let’s find out…
THE SCHEDULE: SATURDAY, october 22, 2016
TIME: 9:30AM – 4PM
INVESTMENT: $199 + HST
- Snacks and vegetarian lunch will be provided.
- No horse experience is necessary.
The facilities include an indoor meeting area where we meet throughout the day. The rest of the day will be outside in nature. This workshop is held rain or shine.
If you are interested in putting together a private group for a Silent Retreat, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org